Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


January 10, 2011

Movie Monday

 

This week on DVD:the-social-network-movie-poster

Alpha and Omega

The Social Network

Piranha 3D

This week in theatres:

The Green Hornet

The Dilemma

This week I watch Up In The Air. Featuring George Clooney and I didn’t care for this movie – I dont see how a movie about firing people can be entertainment. Yes, there was a bit of romance in it but that doesn’t make up for it.

 

Cassay Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment