Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


January 18, 2011

Round 2 FIGHT!

….Well don’t actually fight but Round 2 has started! You have 1 week to vote. There are 7 entries because there was a tie for 6th place. So here are your finalist!




5 comments:

  1. New follower here! I've voted!

    P.S. love that dean is right in the middle! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't Raine Benares supposed to be a blonde??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Selfcentered: I love that Dean is in the middle as well. The awesome lady who made it for me was fabulous and read my mind on how much I love him lol! Thanks for following!

    Anon - Most of the people who entered are trying to win the series because they haven't read it before. Everyone has different images in their head when they creative things :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a question, Cassay. All your bookmarks are listed on trendsinternational? And when i the buy thing available? :D
    Have I told you how much I adore the bookmarks?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought all the booksmark at a Canadian bookstore chain called Chapters....I didn't even know the online store was available. My blog bookmarks are made by me!

    Is there one that you are looking for? You have my email right? Email me and we can chat about it :)

    ReplyDelete