Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


January 9, 2011

Vote Now For Your Favourite Lisa Shearin Re-Create Cover!

 

I meant to get the covers up earlier today but you guys voted that I should read The Hunger Games and since Saturday at 4p.m. I have done nothing but read the series… I am now on Mockingjay and you all were right I LOVE it!

Round 1: 13 Entries but only the Top 6 will go on...
Voting Ends Jan 17, 2011 at Midnight MST

So here are all the wonderful entries:

Cassay Sig

13 comments:

  1. I just checked goodreads for the original cover after choosing one cover. Suddenly, I feel like want to change it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! What great covers! Fantastic contest and awesome art. Kudos Cassay. : )

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh boy!!! So many great entries, so many talented followers. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are wonderful! I love them all!

    Stupid poll thingy! Last night it shows only the link and now today its showing everything! Make up your mind!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) wow some fab entries there ;)
    Love the covers !!!
    All to exciting !!
    kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. voted!

    great covers, congats u all for making them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank Your Lucky StarsJanuary 13, 2011 at 6:57 PM

    #6 is by far the besttttttttttttt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Voted #5. Thought another one was better, but more needlessly sexual.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice entries, but I like #11 a lot.
    Best of luck to everyone! :-)

    ReplyDelete