Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


January 26, 2011

WOW: Demonglass

Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that I am eagerly anticipating.

This week is Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins. Book 2 in the Hex Hall series.

69181_10150288333115462_193558430461_15185701_7805828_n

Sophie Mercer thought she was a witch.

That was the whole reason she was sent to Hex Hall, a reform school for delinquent Prodigium (aka witches, shapeshifters, and fairies). But that was before she discovered the family secret, and that her hot crush, Archer Cross, is an agent for The Eye, a group bent on wiping Prodigium off the face of the earth.

Turns out, Sophie’s a demon, one of only two in the world—the other being her father. What’s worse, she has powers that threaten the lives of everyone she loves. Which is precisely why Sophie decides she must go to London for the Removal, a dangerous procedure that will destroy her powers.

But once Sophie arrives she makes a shocking discovery. Her new friends? They’re demons too. Meaning someone is raising them in secret with creepy plans to use their powers, and probably not for good. Meanwhile, The Eye is set on hunting Sophie down, and they’re using Acher to do it. But it’s not like she has feelings for him anymore. Does she? Excerpt from Barnes & Noble.

Demonglass hits shelves March 1! Woot Woot I’m excited!

Cassay Sig

3 comments:

  1. I can't get over how much I love your blog header. The colours and images is love ^_^. I've never been too interested in Hex Hall but recently I've been hearing good things so I might give it a try. Also love the cover for Demonglass!

    If you like you can check out my WoW pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sophie! Hex Hall was fantastic and I can't wait to read Demonglass!!

    ReplyDelete