Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


February 19, 2011

Eyes Like Stars Winner!

winners

There were 28 entries in the Eyes Like Stars contest and random.org picked…

 

#19 – Mindy (FangedMom)

 

Congrats Mindy! You will have 48 hrs to respond to my email!

 

Cassay Sig

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!I cannot wait to read this book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cassay, just stopping by on follow. I didn't find your answer to the follow question. I'm ur newest follower. I'm having "header" love from your blog. Terrific blog header.
    I really enjoy Sci-fi, come see my fave book.
    Have a terrific weekend!!!
    See ya!
    Dana
    Readaholics Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Dana! My answer is under "older posts" I only have 3 current posts showing at one time.

    And Mindy you are more than welcome!

    ReplyDelete