Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


February 24, 2011

Follow Friday (4)

I'm posting this from my phone cuz I worked late tonight and I'm lazy and don't pul to pull out my laptop. Lol but I had to post this weeks FF because the question this week is:

What is your fav tv show? And well I'm a huge tv show lover so I just had to answer but beware this might be long.
Currently my top Favs are in no particular order:
Criminal Minds
Supernatural
The Vampire Diaires
Merlin
House
CSI:NY
The Big Bang Theory
GLEE
I'll stop there cuz I could go on forever! What is your fav?




NOW FOR THE FOLLOW FUN!

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
(Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
(Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers - http://nakeshabrown.blogspot.com/
Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

12 comments:

  1. Several of your shows are also on my list. I'll add:

    NCIS
    NCIS:LA (Love Chris O'Donnell)
    Eureka
    White Collar
    Big Bang Theory

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your choices except Glee - but I've never bothered watching it so who knows? My answer though was - Being Human - if you love vampires and ghosts and weres and a comedy/drama genre then you'll love it. It's become a cult show in UK and many across the pond are loving it too.

    Following from the hop - I have a hop you might be interested in too. Pop by and return the love if you like. I review books and movies and write all sorts. It's an eclectic blog. Oh and I'd love it if you popped your button up on my blog directory page too. Theres a linky to make it easy.

    Shah of wordsinsync.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I would like to give you the One lovely blog award.
    Come and check my blog to see how you can secure this award for your blog!
    http://lacedlittlemuffin.blogspot.com/2011/02/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Criminal Minds and House are two of my favs as well. I've been watchig less and less tv lately since I started reading again, but it seems like every time one of my fav show's current season ends, something even better takes it's place! I'm stuck on sooooo many reality shows right now: the bachelor, top chef all stars, face-off, and last but not least, American idol. I live for American idol! But criminal minds is my all time favorite series.

    Come hop over to my blog

    Mandy @ Embrace Your Oddities

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally forgot about The Big Bang Theory! Love that show.

    I am your newest follower via Friday Follow.
    -Stephanie
    Book Love Blog
    http://bookluv.blogspot.com
    @bookloveblog (twitter)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks! I love Glee!

    Great blog!

    Happy Hopping!
    http://readerbee.blogspot.com/2011/02/follow-friday-3-book-blogger-hop-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I forgot TRUE BLOOD! How could I have done that!!!! Shame on me :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there! New Follower here =)
    You watch some great shows! I don't have much time for TV (except for Bones, Castle, and Leverage.. I MAKE time for those!) but some of the shows you mention - I do try to catch up on them when they come out on DVD. Especially Supernatural, I hate that I'm always a season behind..

    Have a great weekend!
    www.glowsnoveladdiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Cassay, just stopping by on the follow and hop. I do love a Supernatural fan! Hehe
    Come see my fav show!
    Have a terrific weekend!!!
    See ya!
    Dana
    Readaholics Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi new follower! I love your header it looks awesome how did you do it!?
    plus awesome show picks too, criminal minds is awesome!
    k have a fantastic day

    feel free to check my blog too :)
    http://readbookshavefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Blogger friends Lesley from http://yabreviewed.blogspot.com/ But I believe she has "retired" from making headers. I <3 her so much for it she did a fabulous job!

    She also has a really cool Etsy shop where you can buy Dean's Necklace Pendant! I order myself one I can wait for it. Heres a link to her store http://www.etsy.com/shop/sweetgeek

    ReplyDelete