Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


February 7, 2011

Movie Monday!

 

This week on DVD:life-as-we-know-it-movie-poster

Life As We Know It

It’s Kind Of A Funny Story

Paranormal Activity 2

This week in theatres:

Just Go With It – Featuring Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston

Gnomeo & Juliet – Featuring James McAvory and Emily BluntGnomeo-and-Juliet-Movie-Poster-Wallpaper

The Eagle – Featuring Channing Tatum and Jamie Bell

I’m gonna try and get the BF to take me to Gnomeo & Juliet for Valentine Days.

Anyone doing anything special for Valentine Day’s? We are going to The Melting Pot for some yummy fondue and then taking my cousin out for his 18th birthday.

Cassay Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment