Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


February 25, 2011

Review: Fragile Eternity By Melissa Marr

 

Fragile-Eternity-ebook-2010-01-30

Seth never expected he would want to settle down with anyone—but that was before Aislinn. She is everything he'd ever dreamed of, and he wants to be with her forever. Forever takes on new meaning, though, when your girlfriend is an immortal faery queen.

Aislinn never expected to rule the very creatures who'd always terrified her—but that was before Keenan. He stole her mortality to make her a monarch, and now she faces challenges and enticements beyond any she'd ever imagined.

In Melissa Marr's third mesmerizing tale of Faerie, Seth and Aislinn struggle to stay true to themselves and each other in a milieu of shadowy rules and shifting allegiances, where old friends become new enemies and one wrong move could plunge the Earth into chaos. Excerpt from Melissa’s website.

YAHOO! SETH, SETH SETH!

Okay, I am done.

I liked that Fragile Eternity explores Aislinn’s life as the queen of the Summer Court and her love triangle between Keenan and Seth (I’m voting for Seth, like you couldn’t tell).

Aislinn’s time with Keenan did make me melt and I felt so guilty because I love Seth. But Keenan does know how to woo a girl. Aislinn’s time with Seth made me melt and a bit jealous because I obviously want Seth for myself.

Seth’s friendship with Niall continues to grow and I’m not sure if it’s a good thing with his new status is does make the conflicts between the Summer/Winter/Dark Courts drama grow.

I love how Melissa has made Wicked Lovely and Ink Exchange link perfectly to Fragile Eternity she has pulled off what Holly Black did so wonderfully with the Modern Faerie Tales series.

The Rating:

5 out of 5

Would I let my sister read: Yes

The Details:

Format:Trade Paperback
Dimensions: 224 Pages, 5.3 x 8.1 x 1.08 in
Published: March 15, 2010
Publisher: HARPERCOLLINS PUBLISHERS
ISBN - 10:0061214736
ISBN - 13:9780061214738

Cassay Sig

1 comment: