Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


February 11, 2011

*Signed* Copy of Eyes Like Stars Giveaway

 

So if you have been following me on Twitter or Facebook you know that I have been selected to help reveal the cover for So Silver Bright by Lisa Mantchev. I am so excited to be able to help with reveal the cover.

So a special thanks goes out to Lisa and Ksenia  for offering a *signed* paperback copy of Eyes Like Stars to one lucky US/Canadian follower.

EyesLikeStars_Cover400

You can check out my review of Eyes Like Stars here.

Rules:

- Must be 13 years old

- US/Canadian mailing addresses only

- Ends February 18, 2011 at midnight MST

- No requirements just name and email

- Winner chosen by Random.org

Fill out this FORM to enter.

Good Luck!

Cassay Sig

5 comments:

  1. What a pretty looking read. Thanks for having this contest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one pretty cover.
    Thanks for the giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it pretty? I can't wait to show you all book 3 it's just as beautiful!

    And it's an excellent read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very classy and pretty. I agree with other comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am dying to read this one and can't wait to see the cover reveal!! You're killing me! ;)

    ReplyDelete