Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


February 1, 2011

SURPRISE!

 

So unfortunately the past 2 days have been very very busy. I feel like my head is going a million miles a minute and my body is doing a turtle walk. So I will post the 200 Follower Giveaway on the weekend to work out a few details.

But I do want to quickly tell you the exciting news I received today….

So you know that weekly event I had in December with Lisa Shearin? Well I emailed Lisa’s Publicist  Brady my reviews so that they could have them on file. Little did I know I…Brady would offer something very cool.

Brady offered me a copy of CON & CONJURE to review this month! I was so excited when he asked me. I totally wasn’t expecting it at all. I was also excited that a big publishing company wanted me to review a book for them. That is such an awesome feeling. This is the 1st book ever that I am receiving from a publishing company to review and it makes me feel special Smile.

He also offered  a Q&A with Lisa for April – if she was available. AND Guess What????? Lisa said that she would do a Q&A with ME!!!!!!! I’m pumped about this. I have a list of questions I am dying to know.

So the reason I am telling you this is because I want to offer you my followers a chance to ask Lisa question that you are dying to know the answer to.

So If you fill out this form with your name and your question I will pick a couple questions to add to the list.

So are you all excited? Cause I know I am!

Here is where you can submit your answer: CLICK HERE

Cassay Sig

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is awesome !!!!!! Ill think of some questions for you !!!!

    ReplyDelete