Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


February 15, 2011

SWEET VEMON COVER RELEASE!!!!

 

So I am very excited to help the wonderful Tera Lynn Childs with the cover release of her new series SWEET VEMON.

Here are some details about the newest novel.

- Coming Fall 2011

- Here's a teaser:

Three teenage descendants of Medusa, the once-beautiful gorgon maligned by myth, must reunite and embrace their fates in a world where monsters lurk in plain sight.

- You can learn more about the three main characters are Grace, Gretchen, and Greer and you can see their character collages over at in this Books, Boys, Buzz... http://yawriters.blogspot.com/2010/05/title-help-time.html

and finally the cover? Are you excited…? Well you should be!

Drum Roll Please!!!!

securedownload

 

Doesn’t it look amazing? I love the end of the pony tail it is the first thing that my eye is attracted to besides the title. What do you all think?

Cassay Sig

1 comment:

  1. It's a beautiful cover! And I like how the swirls in the pony tail are similar to the swirls surrounding the title.

    ReplyDelete