Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


February 9, 2011

WOW: Desires of the Dead

 

Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that I am eagerly anticipating.

This weeks WOW is Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting. Desires of the Dead is the sequel to The Body Finder.

desires-of-the-dead-175

Violet can sense the echoes of those who've been murdered—and the matching imprint that clings to their killers. Only those closest to her know what she is capable of, but when she discovers the body of a young boy she also draws the attention of the FBI, threatening her entire way of life.

As Violet works to keep her morbid ability a secret, she unwittingly becomes the object of a dangerous obsession. Normally she'd turn to her best friend, Jay, except now that they are officially a couple, the rules of their relationship seem to have changed. And with Jay spending more and more time with his new friend Mike, Violet is left with too much time on her hands as she wonders where things went wrong. But when she fills the void by digging into Mike's tragic family history, she stumbles upon a dark truth that could put everyone in danger.  Excerpt from Kimberly’s website.

I can’t wait for this one and we only have to wait until February 15! I shall post my review of the Body Finder on Friday.

Cassay Sig

1 comment:

  1. Hi!! Hopping by to say hello! I'm a new follower! This was also my WoW this past week!

    Hope you get a chance to come by Gone with the Words!!!

    ReplyDelete