Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


March 10, 2011

Follow Friday

 

Oh look at me and my good memory skills!

 

Our feature this week is...

Ashley of Bookaholic Does Blogging

I'm Ashley and I run Bookaholic Does Blogging!  I started Bookaholic Does Blogging in October 2010 when I discovered my personal blog was becoming a sea of book posts. I'm pretty open in my taste for books and there isn't much I won't read.  I most enjoy paranormal books, though I'll pick up a chick lit just as easily.  Some other genres I love include historical fiction, mystery, romance, and pretty much anything that is fiction.  It's a rare occasion when I read a non-fiction novel.
As far as Ashley the girl, I am currently a junior in college studying Accounting, Finance, and Economics (it's a lot -- I know)!  I am currently engaged and planning a Fall 2012 wedding.  I also have two awesome cats that I love. =)  In addition to reading, I enjoy shopping and crafty things as well. =) 

Q. Just like Ashley said (love it) "Ashley the girl..." who are You the Boy/Girl, instead of You the Blogger?

I am Cassie the girl. Just like Ashley I am studying accounting been working in an accounting firm for 3 years now and very very close to having my degree Smile

 

Now for the Follow Fun!

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
  2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers - http://bookaholicdoesblogging.blogspot.com
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

Have a good Friday everyone! I shall be super busy this week trying to complete my paper on international trade for Sunday! Don’t forget to enter the swag contest on the left side barSmile

Cassay Sig

12 comments:

  1. Congrats on almost having your schooling complete! That's a lot of hard work you've put in. Love your banner above since I'm a Dean Winchester fangirl. I'm a new follower via FF.

    http://wowfromthescarfprincess.blogspot.com/2011/03/follow-friday_10.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. I did economics in college, but I think I would have liked accounting.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on almost being done with school. Im right there with you graduating this June! Im a new follower (:

    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. just stopping by for the Follow friday. Have a great weekend! Stop by my blog if you have the time:

    http://mybookaddiction.blogspot.com/2011/03/follow-friday-blog-hop-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Friday. New Follower stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dropping by to wish you a wonderful weekend. Happy hopping! :)

    Missy
    Missy's Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is maybe the best Follow Friday question I've seen so far. I'm learning so much about so many book bloggers this week!

    (Some surprising things at that!)

    I've got a few surprises in store for you! Follow me back to my blog and learn more about who I am - the man, not the blogger and author.

    Thank God it's Follow Friday!
    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Friday! Hope you have a great weekend.

    BK

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey new follower here =] yaay lol, love the blog and btw your picture at the top looks like the dragons eating a mans head haha love it =D

    KelseyAnne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Saphira doesn't like Stark just like me hehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats on the follow fridays i love them
    JAPAN

    ReplyDelete