Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


March 13, 2011

Guest Posts Wanted: Break Cassay Out of Tax Season…

So as many of you know we are slowly creeping up onto April which means I will slowly be increasing my 8 hrs a day to 13+ hours a day Confused smile. Which also means less time for reading and blogging Crying face.

So I have decided to ask my fellow bloggers if they would be interested in doing a guest post for the month of April. At the end of April I’m thinking about giving away a copy of City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare to 1 lucky follower and *if* I can find the “Shadowhunters: Looking Better in Black” bookmark I ordered I will toss that into the mix as well. BUT I can’t promise you the bookmark because I have misplaced it and I have been searching high and low for it but I will keep looking.

Bloggers if you are interested you can either email me at vampsweresandcassay at yahoo dot ca or use this FORM to enter your details.

You may write about anything you want. Fav book, Fav Cassandra Clare moment, your etsy store, your worst job ever anything you would like to talk about you can Smile

My fav Cassandra Clare moment was yesterday during her Character Q&A a twitter follower mistaken me for Cassandra and asked me if Jace would marry her. I felt bad not answering her so I respond wishing her luck on Jace accepting her proposal.

Also, if your super awesome with photoshop and wanna make a button or header for “Break Cassay Out of Tax Season” You are more than welcome to Smile

Again, if you are interested you can either email me at vampsweresandcassay at yahoo dot ca or use this FORM to enter your details.

*EDIT* Forgot to mention if you are interested in a guest post I will need it no later than April 9!

Hope to here from you all Smile

Cassay Sig

5 comments:

  1. Just making my weekly visits to all the blogs I am following :)

    Check out my FUN ON SUNDAY post and answer the FAVORITES question so I can learn a little more about you.

    Have a great week!

    Mandy @ Embrace Your Oddities

    ReplyDelete
  2. great thing you are doing cassay!!!! japan needs more people like you

    ReplyDelete
  3. WooHoo!!! I filled out your little form thingie lol....I just dont know exactly what to do lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thirteen hours a day? That's tough!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Guys,

    I noticed you're looking for guest posters to help build content on your website and thought you might be interested in a new beta site called Guestr.com. Guestr aims to help website owners attract guest posters; think of it as Guest Post Wanted classifieds.

    We're currently asking a small group of website owners to help us with the beta release, so if you're interested, please check it out at http://guestr.com/ .

    If you're not interested, no prob's, you'll never hear from me again.

    Kind Regards,
    Luke

    ReplyDelete