Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


March 19, 2011

New Poll

So my mother has gotten Twitter. She’s kind of a noob at it but that’s okay I think we were all noobs at Twitter when we first started I know I was.

Anyways, when I first started my blog my mom was interested in reviewing books. So I figured I would ask you all my lovely wonderful followers what your thoughts would be on having my mom join the Vamps, Weres and Cassay team.

My mom reads mostly contemporary, historical and mystery novels mostly from the adult section. She does tip her toes into the paranormal romance YA section when I tell her that she WILL love a book but mostly those are her choices.

With adding my mom into the mix you will get tons of book choices in different genres. I’ll break it down for you all:

Cassay: YA/Adult – paranormal romance, urban fantasy, adventures fantasy

Mother (That’s her online name ATM hehe):
Adult -Contemporary, Historical, and Mystery

So what are your thoughts…Should I bring my mother into the blogging world?

You can let me know your thoughts in the comments or on the poll found on the right sidebar.

Also if you comment I’ll donate $0.50 to The Red Cross to help with the Japan efforts!

Cassay Sig

7 comments:

  1. I think you should let your mom join the team. I would love to hear her thoughts on some of the more adult books! I think it would be a go. If my mom would actually read I would let her do reviews lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitly yes!!! i love historical romances so it would be great to get reviews from someone else. so please let her join :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say yes! More adult books in the mix would be great too. I created a blog for my mom, but she doesn't use it. While she's an avid reader, she doesn't like to write her thoughts about the books she reads. You are lucky to have a mom that wants to be a part of book blogging. I look forward to her views!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got 2 votes! I will start the begging for her to join!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. That would be so neat!!
    Totally make her join :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you should DEF let your mom join! The more the merrier and the more chances of me getting to discover new & incredible books! So beg away and tell her we said PLEASE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, that would be fantastic. It would be nice to have a great range of genres.

    ReplyDelete