Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


March 22, 2011

Sweet Venom Swag Winners!

Random.org has picked 5 winners! I have already emailed you so make sure you check your SPAM folder. You have until Saturday March 26 at midnight to give me your mailing address or else your prize will go to someone else.

Winners:

Julie @ My 5 Monkey’s

Looney Linh

Nikki @ F.A.Y.A Reads

Ivalice Alliance

Little Ms.Bookish

Congrats!

Don’t forgot to enter the 250 Follower contest which ends April 1…..I almost picked winners for that one as well Confused smile. Also, make sure you make some comments so we can donate $0.50/comment to The Red Cross.

Cassay Sig

7 comments:

  1. not me this time. congrats to the winners and this comment is for japan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Everybody!!!!! Lucky :/ lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! *email sent* :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey hey new follower when i saw supernatural in your header you stole my heart.
    fortheloveofya210.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So far only 3 of the winners have gotten back to me there still a chance you may win!

    Tristan - Dean seems to be the blog seller lol I think he should be my offical unofficial spokesman lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there! New follower here. Too bad I'm too late for the giveaway, but congrats to the winners!

    Anyway, please stop by my most amazing blog and honor me with a follow and some comments if you have some time! Thanks. :)

    http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com

    I hope you're having a great Friday and happy reading. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete