Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


April 4, 2011

“Break Cassay Out Of Tax Season” Giveaway and more

Okay…this is going to be super quick as 1 of my group member dropped the course that I am currently in so now there are 3 of us to write a 12 page paper instead of 4…and its due this Sunday! EEEK! After this week my stress level should decrease majorly but it will still be a bit high with work as we are short 5 people this tax season yep 5 so I’ll be working my little butt off……Is it May yet?


Anyways the winners of the 250 Follower Giveaway were (there were over 100 entries):


Autum and Angela


Both have already emailed me back and you can expected your prizes in the mail *hopefully* this weekend.


We raise $32.50 for the Red Cross but I have decided to donate $50.00 and the winner of a copy of SEA is…..


Alice would commented over 20 times so its no surprise that she won there were a total of 35 commenters who decided to fill out the form. Those who commented but chose not to enter the contest. Thank you so much for your comments I <3 them so much and shall reply to them in May.


Alice – I will be ordering SEA for you this weekend!


Now for the new contest!


Each week during this month I have a different blogger guest posting to help break me out of tax season. I would love it if you could show them all some love!


So starting today until April 30 you can enter DAILY to win a copy of City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare. I am super excited for this one and I can’t wait for my copy to come in the mail but I more than likely won’t get to read it till May. So anyone that spoilers me I will defriend you!!! haha JK


Rules:


- Must be 13 years or older


- Open International as long as Book Depository ships to your country


- Easy Peasy to enter Name and Email Address are all that are needed Smile


- You may enter ONCE PER DAY


- Ends April 30, 2011 at midnight MST Winner will be annouce the first week of May


PLEASE USE THIS FORM TO ENTER THE CONTEST!!!


Hopefully May will be here in no time! Cause I will miss you all so very very much! Also, I need someone to keep me in the loop this month on all book things that are announce this month….any takers?


Its back to tax jail for me Confused smile


Cassay Sig

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Autum and Angela,

    WOW i never realised i commented that much lol. but YAY cant wait to get it. and thanks to you for doing it for japan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. I've just discovered your blog I you have such an amazing contest. I don't 'want' this book; I NEED IT! xD

    Thanks to make it open international ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome contest. Your efforts are really appreciated in Japan.

    Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang, this is one awesome contest! Thanks a ton. I've been wanting to read this novel but being a teen w/ no job, I have no money to buy it :( So THANK YOU SO MUCH!

    I also love the blog you have going on here. You just earned a new subscriber :)

    ReplyDelete