Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


May 3, 2011

I’m Back!

Well I just wanted to drop a quick note that I am now free from tax jail which means I’ll be back to blogging.

Some funny things happened while in tax jail….someone on Twitter actually thought I went to jail for the month lol that was pretty funny. I was mistaken for Cassandra Clare 3 times which is a real honor.

Here is what I did all April. Our firm did ~1250 returns, I read books 2-5(currently one 5) of the Sookie Stackhouse series. I LOVE Alcide, I HATE Bill. But more on that later.

I would like to thank all my fellow bloggers who guest posted during the month of April I really really appreciate it.

I only have 20% left on my PVR Confused smile and GLEE never taped last week or this week so I’m extremely sad about that.

Some exciting things are going to happen this month. Lisa Shearin answered a few of my questions, I’m part of a blog tour, my mothers first review will be posted and I will finally post my review of ALL the books you voted for me to read.

I was going to pick a winner tomorrow but I think I shall do it now.

There were 239 entries and random.org has chosen…..

CoFA

Carina Olsen!!!!

Congrats Carina! I will be emailing you shortly and you have until Friday at midnight MST to email me your mailing address so make sure you check your SPAM box.

In other news….Canada finally has a MAJORITY government! YAY!!!!

I’m glad to be back and I hope you are all glad I’m back as well.

Cassay Sig

2 comments: