Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


May 31, 2011

May RAK Wrap Up

Well my first month of RAK was a blast!



rage_250



I received Rage by Jackie Morse Kessler from the wonderful Zoe who is a fellow Canadian blogger – So you should totally check her blog out.



And I sent the first 3 books in The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare to Ashley another Canadian blogger.



the mortal instruments



and I also sent Firelight by Sophie Jordan and Nightshade by Andrea Cremer to Michelle.



MedFirelight

nightshade_cover

 










I can’t wait for June’s RAK!



Cassay Sig

2 comments:

  1. Thank you again for sending me those 3! It was so thrilling to get them in the mail. I'm actually just getting a post ready to say thank you. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks for the lovely link, I can't wait to hear your thoughts on Rage. Your very positive review of Hunger has encouraged me to pick that up soon. From what I understand the novels can sorta work as standalones too which is nice because I get very annoyed by massive cliffhangers when the series isn't finished being published. Anyway you were so generous this month, I hope that you have a wonderful month of RAKing in June as well. I don't know if I will be signing up again until after the summer but I will keep an eye on your wishlist anyway ;)

    ReplyDelete