Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


May 5, 2011

R.A.K - May

I decided that I would start doing R.A.K because I think its a great idea that Book Soulmates have created.

RAK_button_FINAL1

Heres the rules and details:

• Sign up each month you'd like to participate in.
• Show off your participation! Grab one of the buttons available :)

• Create a wishlist and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
{Post on your blog, Amazon, where ever as long as there's a link to it.}
• If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wishlist and contact that blogger for their address. 

• At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K!

{Make a post saying 'Thank You' to whoever granted one of your wishes :)
OPEN TO EVERYONE!
Lets's keep our International bloggers in mind and in our hearts.
Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!
Thank you Uniflame for pointing that out!! :P
FYI: One RAK will be chosen and showcased! Yayyy!

That's it!

Easy peasy huh??

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Vanessa at

Twerd413 [at] gmail DOT com

 

My May Wish List:

The Kane Chronicles, Book Two: Throne Of Fire by Rick Riordan

Illusions by Aprilynne Pike

Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves

Slice of Cherry by Dia Reeves

Rage by Jackie Morse Kessler

Wither (The Chemical Garden Trilogy) by Lauren DeStefano

Invincible: The Chronicles of Nick by Sherrilyn Kenyon

The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide by Stephenie Meyer

Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready

Shift by Jeri Smith-Ready

The Candidates by Inara Scott

Divergent by Veronica Roth

Cassay Sig

2 comments:

  1. You have Sam and Dean in your banner and your Canadian, that makes me a new follower. I hope you have fun with RAK. Last month was the first time I participated and I had a good time sending things out. I'm also participating this month again.

    Sara @ Just Another Story

    http://unautrehistoire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam and Dean have gained me several followers :) Welcome!

    ReplyDelete