Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


June 30, 2011

Birthday Giveaway Winner!!

kaaenat

I’m a little late with announcing the winner but my computer crashed AGAIN. So we had to whip it clean and start all over again Sad smile.

But without further ado there were 59 entries! and the winner is…

birthday winner

#28 Mary-Ann T

Congrats Mary-Ann! I have emailed you and you have 48 hrs to respond with your mailing address. Make sure to check your SPAM!

Thanks to everyone who entered!

Cassay Sig

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Mary-Ann~!!^^

    And hope you had the awesomest birthday every Cassay!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAIT...I thought your bday was JULY 28th *facepalm* UGH!!!!

    ReplyDelete