Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


June 18, 2011

New Series from Brenda Pandos!!!

 

So I have some very exciting new to share with you! And it is very ironic news. You see on Wednesday we went to Chapters (Cdn book retailer) and my sister asks me “Is there any mermaid books where the girl doesn’t know she's a mermaid and has to go on an epic journey?" Oh and a book about Fairies that isn’t this new age crap?” I say nothing about the last comment but it does cut me deep and the only series I can think of is Tera Lynn Childs Forgive My Fins series. But now I can tell here there is another one!!!! How cool is that? So I proudly introduce…

Everblue, Book #1 of Mer Tales

clip_image002

Publisher: Obsidian Mountain Publishing
Tentative Release Date: 7/31/2011
Follow Brenda on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brenda-Pandos-Author/147707291958883
Goodreads
: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/11700785-everblue
Twitter
: @brendapandos
Blog: brendapandos.blogspot.com

Best friends share everything with each other. Or do they? Seventeen-year-old Ashlyn Frances Lanski is tired of her boring, single life. Spending time with her best friend Tatiana, dreaming about kissing Tatiana's twin brother Fin, and swimming competitively are her only sanctuary. The girls plan to leave their drab lakeside town far behind for college. But when Tatchi fails to return home after a family emergency, and no one knows where the family has gone, Ash chooses to do something drastic to find them.

Ashlyn is about to discover what she’d thought to be true her whole life, wasn’t, and the truth, too fantastical to imagine. Secrets lurk beneath the deep blue waters of Lake Tahoe, secrets that will change Ashlyn's life forever.

Want to know more?

Check out Brenda’s blog at: http://brendapandos.blogspot.com

I think it sounds FABULOUS! and I can’t wait to read it. What do you all think?

So with all this mermaid talk what is your favourite Mermaid book (YA or Adult)? (Yep, I’m totally fishing for book suggestions haha get it fishing /I’m lame)

Cassay Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment