Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


July 21, 2011

Blogoversary Event: Laney Giveway

 

Todays giveaway:

1 Winner will win:

1 *signed* copy of Laney by Joann I. Martin Sowles + Bookmark

IMG_1362IMG_1363

10 Winners will win:

1 Bookmark

IMG_1349

Wanna know about Laney check out my review.

Rules:

- Must be 13 years or older
 
- International – with fine print

Swag – I will cover the shipping costs

Book – If you outside of Canada you will have to pay 50% of shipping costs via PayPal

- Name/Email Address to enter
 

- Giveaway end July 31, 2011 at midnight MST, Winners will be announced Aug 1 or 2

- Extended to Aug 7, 2011 at midnight MST, Winners announced Aug 8 or 9

 
- Winners chosen by Random.org and will have 48 hrs to respond to the email I send.

*** USE THIS FORM TO ENTER. COMMENTS WILL NOT COUNT AS ENTRIES ***

Cassay Sig

2 comments: