Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


July 12, 2011

Blogoversary Event: Lets Talk Harry Potter

So in 3 days the FINAL Harry Potter movie hits theatres. I unfortunately didn’t know that tickets went on sale so I’m missing the midnight release AGAIN. I was seriously on the verge of crying when I didn’t get tickets so I will be avoiding Twitter on the 14th and 15th.

I know that I will be crying in the movie. I cried like a huge freaking baby over Dobby’s death, this one I’m defiantly going to be crying my 2nd favourite character dies Sad smile. I had a friend actually by me some Kleenex for my birthday just for the movie LOL.

Are you going to the movie? I can’t wait but I’m sad that its ending.

I had a Harry Potter day calendar and I kept each day’s picture and decided to make character collages. So I am giving away the collages I have made and well as HARRY POTTER LEGO KEYCHAINS!!!! So far I only have Ron and Hermione collage done.

Here are pictures of what you can win. 1 Winner for each character.

IMG_1353IMG_1354IMG_1355

Rules:

- Must be 13 years or older
 
- International – I will cover the shipping costs

- Name/Email Address to enter
 
- Giveaway end July 31, 2011 at midnight MST, Winners will be announced Aug 1 or 2

- Extended to Aug 7, 2011 at midnight MST, Winners announced Aug 8 or 9
 
- Winners chosen by Random.org and will have 48 hrs to respond to the email I send.

- First Winner has first pick then it shall go down the line

*** USE THIS FORM TO ENTER. COMMENTS WILL NOT COUNT AS ENTRIES. ***

Cassay Sig

7 comments:

  1. The midnight ones are sold out here, too, but that's okay. I bought tickets for the 15th and I'm so excited!!

    Thanks for the giveaway!! =)

    P.S. This link should work for everyone to enter. The one in the post is just missing the : after https

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I can't believe that happened!!! stupid copy and paste. I am fixing it right now!

    I got my tickets for the 15th at 11pm I'm dragging my parents with me cuz my boyfriend wont take me and all my friends are lame and ditched me lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your collages seem very beautiful! Thanks for the giveaway.
    Happy Blogoversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so HAPPY. I went today at Harry Potter and I really don't have any words to describe it. It was just WOW. Though I am sad that ended. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was amazing wasn't it I was still crying on the way home from the theatre lol

    Diana - thanks I'm glad you like em :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still in shock that it ended. I can't believe that it's been so long. :(

    ReplyDelete