Today I wanted to talk to you about TLT Publishing and indie publishing company based in Chicago. TLT Publishing currently has an awesome Twitter giveaway going on. When TLT gets to 1000 Twitter followers they will giveaway 20 books that they are publishing from now until 2012 and the bloggers with the most referrals has a chance to win 20 books to giveaway on their blog. How cool is that? (you should go follow and say I sent you and you can help me help you win books! WIN WIN right?)
Seeing today is Wednesday…I think we should do a WOW post about TLT’s upcoming novels.
“Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that I am eagerly anticipating.
For more information on the following books and many more visit TLT’s website.
1 Winner will received a *signed* copy of founder Randi Ertz’s novel The Chosen Historian
- Must be 13 years or older
- International – If you live outside of Canada you must be willing to pay 50% of the shipping costs via PayPal
- Name/Email Address to enter
Giveaway end July 31, 2011 at midnight MST, Winners will be announced Aug 1 or 2
- Extended to Aug 7, 2011 at midnight MST, Winners announced Aug 8 or 9
- Winners chosen by Random.org and will have 48 hrs to respond to the email I send.
Special Thanks to TLT Publishing for shipping to Canada for me I appreciate it.