Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


July 25, 2011

Blogoversay Event: Lets Talk Narnia + Giveaway

So I have a movie tie in edition of The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader…I don’t know why I have it but I do and I decided to give it away because I have the collection already.

So I decided to do a little post on my thoughts of the Narnia book and movie series.

I actually stop reading  YotDT  I know I know Why did I do that? Well I got bored…I actually left like 20 pages, I thought I had more to read at the time but the BF told me he wouldn’t take me to the movie until I finished the book so I counted to see where I finished and how many pages I left and it was 20…I’m so lame. LOL Anyways while I was watching the movie (I went without the BF) I was like so I ended here. RIGHT before all the good parts lol figures. But I personally like the movies better. Please don’t hate me. I just find the books boring but I think its because I didn’t read them in publishing order and I haven’t gone past YotDT. But I really like the movies.

Do you like the books or movies better? Should I continue the series?

GIVEAWAY TIME

1 Copy of the movie tie-in version of The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

IMG_1356

Rules:

- Must be 13 years or older
 
- International – If you live outside of Canada you must be willing to pay for 50% of the shipping costs via PayPal

- Name/Email Address to enter
 

- Giveaway end July 31, 2011 at midnight MST, Winners will be announced Aug 1 or 2

- Extended to Aug 7, 2011 at midnight MST, Winners announced Aug 8 or 9

 
- Winners chosen by Random.org and will have 48 hrs to respond to the email I send.

*** USE THIS FORM TO ENTER. COMMENTS WILL NOT COUNT AS ENTRIES ***

Cassay Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment