So I have a movie tie in edition of The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader…I don’t know why I have it but I do and I decided to give it away because I have the collection already.
So I decided to do a little post on my thoughts of the Narnia book and movie series.
I actually stop reading YotDT I know I know Why did I do that? Well I got bored…I actually left like 20 pages, I thought I had more to read at the time but the BF told me he wouldn’t take me to the movie until I finished the book so I counted to see where I finished and how many pages I left and it was 20…I’m so lame. LOL Anyways while I was watching the movie (I went without the BF) I was like so I ended here. RIGHT before all the good parts lol figures. But I personally like the movies better. Please don’t hate me. I just find the books boring but I think its because I didn’t read them in publishing order and I haven’t gone past YotDT. But I really like the movies.
Do you like the books or movies better? Should I continue the series?
1 Copy of the movie tie-in version of The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
- Must be 13 years or older
- International – If you live outside of Canada you must be willing to pay for 50% of the shipping costs via PayPal
- Name/Email Address to enter
Giveaway end July 31, 2011 at midnight MST, Winners will be announced Aug 1 or 2
- Extended to Aug 7, 2011 at midnight MST, Winners announced Aug 8 or 9
- Winners chosen by Random.org and will have 48 hrs to respond to the email I send.