Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


July 17, 2011

Review: Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

Catching_fire_c-210

 

Much to her shock, Katniss has fueled an unrest she's afraid she cannot stop. And what scares her more is that she's not entirely convinced she should try. As time draws near for Katniss and Peeta to visit the districts on the Capitol's cruel Victory Tour, the stakes are higher than ever. If they can't prove, without a shadow of a doubt, that they are lost in their love for each other, the consequences will be horrifying. Excerpt from Suzanne’s website.

Suzanne does it again. I swear this series keeps me up at night. I read Catching Fire all day Sunday right after I finished The Hunger Games. I totally didn’t expect certain events to happen – I was in total shock and I did yell at the book....The boyfriend and step-dad had a good laugh at me.

Catching Fire was just as good as The Hunger Games. It kept your attention we learned more about the Capitol and characters. I’m still Team Peeta I <3 him! One good thing about this book was that it wasn’t as intense as The Hunger Games....I could actually breathe while reading this one. This is good because I don’t know if I would have made it if I was holding my breath.

As I said in my Hunger Games review you should really really pick this book up you won’t regret it.

I have a few ideas on what is going to happening during Mockingjay but I don’t know if I am right or not. I think there is going to be ALOT of tears though.

The Results:

5 out of 5

The Details:

Format: Hardcover
Dimensions: 400 Pages, 5.78 x 8.52 x 1.3 in
Published: September 1, 2009
Publisher: SCHOLASTIC INC
ISBN - 10:0439023491
ISBN - 13:9780439023498

Stay tuned tomorrow there will be a BIG Hunger Games giveaway.

Cassay Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment