Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


July 23, 2011

Review: The Crescent by Jordan Deen + Giveaway

The%20Crescent%20Cover

Becoming a werewolf is not an option for seventeen-year-old Lacey Quinn, but death can be a strong motivator.

Lacey is so focused on her future, that everyday life has past her by. Counting down the days to her eighteenth birthday, she's almost home free. But when she falls for the mysterious Alex Morris, she lands in the middle of an ancient war between two enemy wolf packs. Tempting dreams, tantalizing lies and a dangerous love triangle ensues, leaving Lacey heartbroken and confused.

Lacey’s fate rests in the hands of Alex and Brandon, but both are pulling her strings for their own agendas. Even as she slips further into the dark world of werewolves, Lacey struggles to find the truth and save the only family she’s ever known. Excerpt from Jordan’s website.

I would first like to thanks Jeremy West at Novel Thoughts for sending me a bookmark for The Crescent which spiked my interest in finding out more about the novel.

The Crescent is a quick and easy read. At only 190 pages, I breezed right through it and when it was over I wanted more! Jordan created a very interesting werewolf series. I like the different take on how the packs are made up and how a werewolf’s mate is chosen and breaks the union between mates. The sexual tension between characters was almost unbearable. I was sitting there thinking okay just do it already!

Jordan’s characters are easy to relate to and loveable. I love the love triangle that Jordan created. I unfortunately would have chosen differently. That means I can have one of the hotties instead of her. I’m looking forward to Half Moon. I have no idea where Jordan is going to take the series.

The Crescent is a good novel for any werewolf who is looking for a quick read.

The Rating:

3.8 out of 5

GIVEAWAY TIME!!!

So I accidently bought myself 2 copies of Revelations by Melissa De La Cruz and I kept forgetting to return it to Chapters but now I have a book for you all Smile

IMG_1359

Rules:

- Must be 13 years or older
 
- International – If you live outside of Canada you must be willing to pay 50% of the shipping costs

- Name/Email Address to enter
 

- Giveaway end July 31, 2011 at midnight MST, Winners will be announced Aug 1 or 2

- Extended to Aug 7, 2011 at midnight MST, Winners announced Aug 8 or 9


 
- Winners chosen by Random.org and will have 48 hrs to respond to the email I send.

*** USE THIS FORM TO ENTER. COMMENTS WILL NOT COUNT AS ENTRIES ***

Cassay Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment