Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


July 4, 2011

Winners!!!

Sorry I'm posting the winners for the Canada Day blog hop late. I had some computer issues again BUT I think we have figured out what the issue is now I have to call stupid Dell and ask them why they never transfered over my warranty I think its going to be a fun morning. Then I'm making the bf spend time with me mwahaha! Anyways, there is also a new winner for the birthday giveaway as the orginal winner now got back to me :(

Canada Day Blog Hop Winner:

Katie!!! Congrats Katie I have emailed you so check your SPAM!

Birthday Giveaway Winner:

Emily!! Congrats Emily I have emailed you so check your SPAM!!


Thanks everyone for your support! There will be tons of giveaways in the weeks so stay tuned!

Cassay

P.S I'm totally using a different computer that doesn't like blogger much :(

No comments:

Post a Comment