Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


August 3, 2011

July RAK Wrap up and August RAK

RAK is soo much fun! I have a blast and last month I tamed down my RAK it was getting a little bit out of control.

RAK_button_FINAL1

Here's the rules and details:

• Sign up each month you'd like to participate in.
• Show off your participation! Grab one of the buttons available :)

• Create a wish list and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
{Post on your blog, Amazon, where ever as long as there's a link to it.}
• If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger for their address.

• At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K!

{Make a post saying 'Thank You' to whoever granted one of your wishes :)
OPEN TO EVERYONE!
Lets's keep our International bloggers in mind and in our hearts.
Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!
Thank you Uniflame for pointing that out!! :P
FYI: One RAK will be chosen and showcased! Yayyy!

That's it!

Easy peasy huh??

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Vanessa at

Twerd413 [at] gmail DOT com

 

Sara pre-ordered me a copy of Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer

imagesCA5UA9H0

Thanks sooo much Sara!

This month I gave Sara my copy of Swoon by Nina Malkin

Swoon

I also ordered Spider Bites and Web of Lies by Jennifer Estep for Tynga

Spiders-Bite-final-635x1023Web-of-Lies

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I finally received  my Kobo in July so I can now accept e-books in either PDF or EPUB. I know www.kobo.com has the option to gift books.

I have put in brackets my preference between paperback or eBook or doesn’t matter

August’s Wish list:

The Kane Chronicles, Book Two: Throne Of Fire by Rick Riordan (doesn’t matter)
Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves (doesn’t matter)
Slice of Cherry by Dia Reeves (doesn’t matter)
Wither (The Chemical Garden Trilogy) by Lauren DeStefano (doesn’t matter)
Invincible: The Chronicles of Nick by Sherrilyn Kenyon(doesn’t matter)
Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready (doesn’t matter)
The Candidates by Inara Scott (doesn’t matter)

Season of Eden by Jennifer Laurens (doesn’t matter)
Overprotected by Jennifer Laurens (doesn’t matter)
Virtue by Amanda Hocking (doesn’t matter)
Original Sin by Lisa Desrochers (paperback to match the 1st one)
The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter (doesn’t matter)
Bloodline by Richelle Mead (e-book)

 

I hope you joy the fun!

Cassay Sig

2 comments:

  1. The Wither cover is so beautiful, you should totally insist on the hard copy. I to have a Kobo, and I LOVE it. Thanks again for Swoon. I really appreciated it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent something for you kobo. I hope you can read them. Enjoy reading =)

    ReplyDelete