Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


August 12, 2011

Review: Dangerous Hunts: A Zombie Father's Day Tale by Raymond Masters

clip_image002

The brochure reads: "Dangerous Hunts: If it moves, you can kill it." But the Carters will soon discover that not everything that moves can be killed.

At his wife's urging, Matthew Carter takes his new step-son on a Father's Day hunt he will not soon forget.

It's open season on the undead, and there's no limit on the amount you can bag.

Dangerous Hunts was a cool short story novel about Zombies. I liked that it was a quick read but I would have liked a little bit more Zombie killing action. The action that was there was pretty good but I am all for killing zombies so the more the merrier. Raymond ended the story on the interesting side. I find myself wondering what has happened to the resort. Makes me wonder if he will continue the story... It was written well and I look forward to reading more of Raymond’s work. If you like zombies and want a quick read I suggest reading Dangerous Hunts.

Special thanks to Raymond for sending me a copy to review.

The Rating:

3.8 out of 5

The Details:

Format: PDF
Dimensions: 22 Pages
Published: June 14, 2011
Publisher: Indie
ISBN - 10:0803735529
ISBN - 13:9780803735521

Get yourself a copy for only $0.99 on Smashwords!

Cassay Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment