Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


August 30, 2011

Review: Elemental: The First by Alexandra May

clip_image001

When Rose’s parents go away on business overseas, she is left in the care of her grandmother. Ley lines, Stonehenge, and myth surround the isolated town. As Rose rekindles childhood friendships, she is drawn into a strange world where her secret gift finally gets discovered. A warrior woman from the past haunts her dreams, but the truth lies in her ancient bloodline. Excerpt from Smashwords.

I liked Elemental: The First it was filled with suspense and I was constantly trying to figure out what was going to happen next. Elemental: The First gives a lot of background information of the characters and the town. Normally, I find too much detailed information and not enough action to bore me but Alexandra had a perfect balance between the two. The ending did bug me because I was hoping that we would find out a bit more of what exactly Rose does and more about Aiden and Morgan but it ended right where the suspense was the greatest! Such a cliff hanger! I was in shock that it ended like that. It was like a TV Show finale that is split into 2 weeks and ends with your going NO I NEED MORE WHY THE HECK WOULD YOU END IT THERE ARRRG!!!

The Rating:

4 out of 5

Details:

Format: EPUB
Published: July 22, 2011
Publisher: Pauma Publishing
ISBN-10: 1463708343
ISBN-13: 978-1463708344

Cassay Sig

3 comments:

  1. This novel sounds fantastic. The cover ROCKS!! Can’t wait to read it. ;-)

    ~Sherry

    Official Author Website Sherry Soule


    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this and reviewed it on the same day you did too! :D Hehe! I loved the book. It was different! :D <3

    ReplyDelete