Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


August 15, 2011

Review: Her Dark Destiny (Hunters of the Dark) by Dave Ferraro

clip_image002

Teenager Shanna Hunt has been hunting demons since her parents were murdered by them. She's used to doing things alone, her own way, but one fateful night throws her into the company of a team of hunters, each specializing in a particular kind of monster: vampires, werewolves, witches, shape-shifters... This newly-formed team should be an unstoppable force for whatever is out there picking off individual hunters across the globe, but their first battle together against the monsters of the night could be their last. Excerpt from Goodreads.

I loved loved loved Her Dark Destiny. It was filled with action from the first chapter all the way through to the end. Which kept my attention and I really didn’t want to go to work in the morning or go back to work after lunch. Her Dark Destiny reminded me of my favorite TV show Supernatural. Shanna starts hunting demons after they murdered her parents I totally think her and Sam would get along very well (Sorry Shanna Dean is mine). I liked how the story wasn’t focused on just one supernatural creature but it was a supernatural buffet.

I liked all the characters. There was a character that everyone could relate it, which I liked. I would love to see Her Dark Destiny as a movie; Hollywood would be able to make this awesome book and even more fantastic movie. Besides The Hunger Games keeping me on the edge of my seat and Cassandra Clare’s writing that puts a spell on me, I think I have found a new favorite series that seriously makes me want to stay up all night reading.

Special thanks to Dave for providing me a copy to review. Receiving this copy did not affect my review in any way.

The Rating:

5 out of 5

The Details:

Format: PDF

Dimensions: 360 pages

Published: April 9, 2011

Publisher: Indie

Get yourself a copy at Amazon or Barnes & Noble for just $0.99!

Cassay Sig

1 comment:

  1. Very nice review, another one for the list... jdfield.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete