Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


August 17, 2011

Review: So Silver Bright by Lisa Mantchev

clip_image002

Things are never easy for Beatrice Shakespeare Smith. Something's happened to the Théâtre Illuminata, putting the only home she's ever known in limbo. Her mother's sanity is fraying under the strain, her father has vanished and an angry goddess is out for revenge. Bertie is caught between her duties and her dreams, just as her heart is torn between Ariel and Nate. But hope glimmers in a Distant Castle, and if Bertie can put on the performance of her life, maybe she can win the magical boon that may save them all. Excerpt from Lisa’s website.

So Silver Bright is the conclusion of the Théâtre Illuminata series and did Lisa ever end it perfectly. Bertie gets an in depth look at her past which helps her along her journey backs to the Théâtre. As always the fairies make the story – I love them soooo much.

The triangle between Nate and Ariel continues the two men egg each other on which creates lots of humorous. I could feel the jealously radiantly off of them Lisa wrote it so well. I felt bad for Bertie in some parts of the book because the boys did make her feel horrible. Stupid boys always having to make think complicated for us girls. I don’t want to give too much away but if you have liked the previous 2 books you will love book 3 and I think its the best ending ever for any series I have ever read. I wasn’t mad for once over decisions made I was actually happy about them all. I may have done a happy dance.

The Rating:

5 out of 5

The Details:

Format: Hardcover (I had an ARC)
Dimensions: 368 Pages, 5.5 x 8.25 x 0.98 in
Published: September 13, 2011
Publisher: Feiwel & Friends
ISBN - 10:0312380984
ISBN - 13:9780312380984

Cassay Sig

1 comment:

  1. I didn't get past the first one. May have to re-read it now :)

    ReplyDelete