Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


September 16, 2011

Smart Chicks Kick It Tour!

So I’m super excited for something….can you guess what it is??

The Smart Chicks Kick It Tour is coming to Vancouver!!! (Yes – I am not in Vancouver I am one province over BUT I am making the exception and driving the 12-13hrs to go)

And I think I should be an awesome friend to you all and bring you back a signed book! What do you all think?

BUT I am having troubles picking a book to giveaway. So I have decided to let you all vote on which book you like signed to be given away. The book with the most votes will win and I will give it away in October for Halloween. So here are your choices:

The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong

7896345

Graveminder by Melissa Marr

graveminder

Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

6905534

Across the Universe by Beth Revis

across the universe

Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl (Margaret will be at the signing)
BeautifulDarkness_

Once Was Lost by Sara Zarr

9780316036047

 

You have 6 books to pick from and I know it won’t be an easy choice! I’m dragging making my sister come with to hold my books lol.

Please leave a comment with you vote Smile Voting ends September 28.

Cassay Sig

6 comments:

  1. Across the Universe as that book is AMAZING!!! Have fun by the way! How exciting!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, The Gathering :D I loved that book. <3 But only have it in paperback, and not signed (A) Would love for you to give that one away :) (And for me to win it) lol ;p
    Love, Carina

    ReplyDelete
  3. My vote would be for 'The Gathering'.

    Have fun!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Across the Universe!! :p

    i love ur blog! new follower :)
    http://penelopeworldofbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Graveminder! Have fun! I was lucky enough to go last year and met most of the ladies. Stellar group, really!!

    ReplyDelete