I can’t believe its October! It so crazy but I love October because of Halloween it is my favorite holiday!
This month I sent:
Anna and the French Kiss to Hayley
and GLOW to Cait
I received Bargains & Betrayals from Cait!
COMPLETE RULES RE-CAP:
Please read carefully & follow all rules!
- Please sign-up each month that you can participate (and by participate, we mean give as well as receive).
- Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button (code is in the sidebar).
- Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
- If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger directly for their information.
- Once you receive a RAK, send us an our new email to [rakbybooksoulmates @ gmail . com] so that we can update the Google Doc. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU SEND EMAILS TO THIS ADDRESS!
- E-book participation is limited to files being gifted directly to a person from the e-book store. Amazon's Kindle Store is set up to allow this, as well as the Kobo store and we believe Barnes & Noble as well.
- At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K by making a "RAK Wrap-Up" post. This post should include who you SENT gifts to as well who you RECEIVED gifts from :)
OPEN TO EVERYONE including all our International brethren!
Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!
Octobers Wish List:
The Kane Chronicles, Book Two: Throne Of Fire by Rick Riordan (doesn’t matter)
Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves (doesn’t matter)
Slice of Cherry by Dia Reeves (doesn’t matter)
Wither (The Chemical Garden Trilogy) by Lauren DeStefano (doesn’t matter)
Season of Eden by Jennifer Laurens (doesn’t matter)
Overprotected by Jennifer Laurens (doesn’t matter)
Original Sin by Lisa Desrochers (paperback to match my other)
Bloodlines by Richelle Mead (eBook)
The Last Werewolf by Glen Duncan (doesn’t matter)
A Game Of Thrones / A Clash Of Kings / A Storm Of Swords / A Feast Frow Crows / A Dance With Dragons by George R. R. Martin (doesn’t matter)
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin (doesn’t matter)
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins (hardcover to match the 1st one)
Sweet Venom by Tara Lynn Childs (doesn’t matter)
So Silver Bright by Lisa Mantchev (hardcover to match the others)
Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick (hardcover to match others)
Beautiful Chaos (hardcover to match others)
Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan
Come join in on the fun!