Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


November 16, 2011

Review: Happy Birthday to Me Again by Brian Rowe

Cameron Martin has a huge problem: he's aging a whole year of his life with each passing day... again. And this time... he's going backward!

When Cameron proposes to his beloved witch of a girlfriend Liesel, he thinks life can't get any better. But when he reluctantly breaks off the engagement just days before the wedding, Liesel angrily unleashes another curse on the unlucky guy, this time making him age backward, from eighteen, all the way to zero.

Making matters worse, Liesel mysteriously disappears, leaving Cameron with no options, except watching himself rapidly shrink into a helpless child. Will Liesel be able to save his life again? Or will Cameron be stuck in diapers for the rest of eternity? Excerpt from Brian’s website.

 

I liked Happy Birthday To Me Again better than I like Happy Birthday To Me. It was not nearly as predictable and I found myself being shocked by the turn of events. I love Cameron and Liesel’s relationship it is soo sweet that even though they have been dating for a short period of time they know they are meant for each other and I guess going through serious things as aging backward and forwards could help that cause. I hated Hannah the moment she was introduced. I have an issue with hot girls being introduced mid series interfering with the happy couple they just rub me the wrong way.

Happy Birthday To Me Again is a quick and easy read and I can’t wait to see where the story goes in Happy Birthday to You because Brian ended in it such a cliff hanger that I need to know what happens next!

Special thank to Brian for providing me a review copy!

The Rating

4 out of 5

Where to buy:

Amazon $2.99

B&N $2.99

No comments:

Post a Comment