Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


November 2, 2011

Savor Winners!

 

3rd-fabulous-weekly-winner

Signed paperback winner – Donna

E-book Winner -  Carina

Bookmark Winner – Dawn

 

Congrats winners I have sent you an email, make sure to check your SPAM. If I don’t hear from you be Sunday I will pick a new winner Sad smile

For the next week I will be a bit MIA….I’m trying to finish up my auditing case and then I am school free until Dec 5 where it will all start again Confused smile.

I swear to you all that on November 7 I will post a giveaway for the Signed copy of Across the Universe that I picked up for you at the Smart Chicks Kick It Tour. I promise if I don’t I will throw in another prize.

Cassay Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment