Okay so maybe I have lost it a little bit and think I am going out to war but I blame spending the last 2 weeks reading Inheritance which was unfreakingbelieveable and I have been watching Spartacus: Gods of the Arena…..yeah that explains it. I’m not going to crazy
This month I received:
Dreamland by Alyson Noel from the wonderful Danielle @ Romance Book Junkies. I really enjoy her blog so you should go check it out.
and The Pledge from Angel @ Book Flame
This Month I sent:
Angel signed and personalized copy of Bloodlines and Blood Promise by Richelle Mead!
I hope you Enjoy Angel and I thank both you lovely ladies for the books
Here's a recap of the rules:
In the spirit of being thankful, we sometimes need a tinsy reminder that R.A.K. is not about receiving FREE books! It's about giving as well as receiving. It's about passing on the joy of reading and books with others. If during any given month, you find that you may not be able to give at all, please reconsider signing up for that month. We've found that there have been quite a few people who have received but not given and that may seem unfair to some.
COMPLETE RULES RE-CAP:
Please read carefully & follow all rules! Thank you!
- Please sign-up each month that you can participate (and by participate, we mean give as well as receive).
- Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button (code is in the right sidebar).
- Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
- If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger directly for their information.
- Once you receive a RAK, send us an our new email to [rakbybooksoulmates @ gmail . com] so that we can update the Google Doc. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU SEND EMAILS TO THIS ADDRESS!
- E-book participation is limited to files being gifted directly to a person from the e-book store. Amazon's Kindle Store is set up to allow this, as well as the Kobo store and we believe Barnes & Noble with Nook as well.
- At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K by making a "RAK Wrap-Up" post. This post should include who you SENT gifts to as well who you RECEIVED gifts from :)
OPEN TO EVERYONE including all our International brethren!
Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!
1. When talking about RAK on Twitter, please use the hastag (#RAK). It makes it much easier to keep track of the conversations, answer questions and/or tweet back! =)
2. When submitting your wish list, please make sure that it is set to PUBLIC viewing. Some people have run into trouble with wish lists that were set to private. We want to be sure that no one is left out of getting great RAKs.
3. Some of you seem to have gotten frustrated because you can't get your links to appear active. This is a very easy fix :) Just make sure that when you enter your link, do NOT hit the Enter key. Instead, hit the TAB key which will send you to the next field on the form. Additional spaces entered after the link will leave the link inactive. However, if this does happen to you...no worries, we'll fix it for you :)
December’s Wish List:
The Demon Trappers Daughter by Jana Pliver
Blood Bound by Rachel Vincent
Witches of East End by Melissa de la Cruz
Hourglass by Myra McEntire
Crossed by Ally Condie
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
The Kane Chronicles, Book Two: Throne Of Fire by Rick Riordan
Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare (hardcover please )
Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!