Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


January 3, 2012

2011 Wrap up and a look at 2012

Well I can’t believe 2011 is over but am I ever glad! It was not the best year for me Sad smile and I am hoping that 2012 will be better.

It will be busier than normal that’s for sure. I am currently enrolled in my first PACE lvl (national lvl) course for my degree and its tough and my motivation for school is like –1,000,000 (but no one likes school right?) So I have been *trying* to focus on that. April is fast approaching and we will be doing the 2nd Annual Break Cassay’s out of Tax Jail. So if you want to have a guest post in the month of April let me know. Come this summer and fall I am looking at doing my field placement with has several papers that need to be written Confused smile. And then in March 2013 the most exciting thing ever is going to happen! My condo will be built and I will get to move in! This is the only thing that is going to help me get through this year besides books. Every few weeks I do what I call a “drive by” and it looks like they have finished the underground parking and having started digging up the ground where the building will be going. So that my personal life in a nutshell.

I have sooo many indie novels to review and sooo many personal books to reads and I feel bad that its taking me anywhere between 3-5+ months to read and review the novels that have been provided. But I thank the authors so much for being supportive and not demanding reviews NOW and giving me time to read/enjoy their novel and write down my thoughts. Due to the overwhelming review requests I have started to be a little bit more picky on which novels I am accepting to review but those that I don’t accept I am adding to a “go buy for ereader” list.

So to slowly eliminate my stressful TBR piles I have decided that for each review book I read I will read a personal book and I will mix in some BORING text book reading.

This year I met some wonderful indie authors with fantastic stories but I think my favorite story I have read this year would be…..

Her Dark Destiny by Dave Ferraro (you can find my review here)

 

How was your year? What was your favorite read this year?

Here’s to 2012!

Cassay Sig

1 comment:

  1. Happy 2012! I hope to sign up for RAK eventually, it sounds really cool.

    ReplyDelete