Did everyone get all the books they wanted for Christmas? My bf got me Beautiful Chaos, so I was pretty happy.
This month I didn’t receive any RAK but I sent out 3 books…
Sister's Red by Jackson Pearce to Darlene
Sirenz by Charlotte Bennardo and Natalie Zaman to Patricia
The Hollow by Jessica Verday to Lethea (@luvdaylilies on twitter)
Ladies I hope you enjoy your books!
I also participated in Broke & Bookish Secret Santa and I received Dreamland by Alyson Noel and Playing Hurt by Holly Schindler from Snowdrop Dreams of Books
Heres the RAK Rules:
Good-bye 2011 and HELLOOOOO 2012!
It's a new year but we're no less excited to continue the gift of giving with RAK:)
Please remember that R.A.K. is not about receiving FREE books! It's about giving as well as receiving. It's about passing on the joy of reading and books with others. If during any given month, you find that you may not be able to give at all, please reconsider signing up for that month. We've found that there have been quite a few people who have received but not given and that may seem unfair to some.
COMPLETE RULES RE-CAP:
Please read carefully & follow all rules! Thank you!
- Please sign-up each month that you can participate (and by participate, we mean give as well as receive).
- Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button (code is in the right sidebar).
- Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog, etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
- If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger directly for their information.
- Once you receive a RAK, send us an our new email to [rakbybooksoulmates @ gmail . com] so that we can update the Google Doc. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU SEND EMAILS TO THIS ADDRESS!
- E-book participation is limited to files being gifted directly to a person from the e-book store. Amazon's Kindle Store is set up to allow this, as well as the Kobo store and we believe Barnes & Noble with Nook as well.
- At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K by making a "RAK Wrap-Up" post. This post should include who you SENT gifts to as well who you RECEIVED gifts from :)
OPEN TO EVERYONE including all our International brethren!
Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!
January Wish List:
The Demon Trappers Daughter by Jana Pliver
Blood Bound by Rachel Vincent
Witches of East End by Melissa de la Cruz
Hourglass by Myra McEntire
Crossed by Ally Condie
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
The Kane Chronicles, Book Two: Throne Of Fire by Rick Riordan
Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder
Wither (The Chemical Garden Trilogy) by Lauren DeStefano
A Game Of Thrones / A Clash Of Kings / A Storm Of Swords / A Feast Frow Crows / A Dance With Dragons by George R. R. Martin
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Sweet Venom by Tara Lynn Childs
So Silver Bright by Lisa Mantchev (hardcover to match the others)
Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan
Hope you all get a butt load of books!