Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


February 18, 2012

2nd Annual “Break Cassay Out of Tax Jail” Event Coming this April

image

Hey Everyone,

How's it going? I’m crazy busy with work and school. Thankfully everything should slow down a bit in March but then its TAX SEASON! In April! Confused smile I’m going to be hosting the “Break Cassay Out of Tax Jail” event again this year. I am looking for bloggers and authors who would like to do a guest post or excerpt. I am leaving the topics open so you can talk about whatever you want to. I will also be having a giveaway at the end of the month once you lovelies have broken me out of jail. This years giveaway it much bigger than last. I’m excited to show you everything that has been donated so far. If you would like to donate a copy of your novel or do a guest post please email me at vampsweresandcassay @ yahoo . ca (no spaces)

I look forward to hearing from you. Let’s make this an awesome event!

 

Cassay Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment