Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


February 3, 2012

Review: Anasazi by Emma Michaels

PressKitCover

One year ago, something happened to David. Following the only clue he had he headed out into the desert. Now he has asked me to come see him. But when I arrived, he was gone. The people in town claim they have never heard of him and everyone wants me to leave.

But I know he was here and he is in trouble.

He can't survive out there for long.

Can he?

David. I will find you.

Anasazi is the 2nd novel in the Sense of Truth series. It wasn’t as creepy as The Thirteenth Chime but it was still a good and easy read. Anasazi follows Megan a friend of David’s and Destiny. I really enjoyed her character even though I was hoping that this novel would be mostly about David. But Megan’s character was a refreshing taking on the female lead character. Megan isn’t the push over type of girl and I loved that about her. She is more the take charge type and puts disrespectful men in their place. Luca’s character made me laugh on how hard he tried to convince Megan to go on a date with him. I love the scene at the end of the novel when Luca’s comes to drop off some clothes for Megan. I was in tears laughing so freaking hard.

The Rating:

4 out of 5

Where to by:

Amazon – eBook

Amazon – paperback

Book Depository – paperback

Smashwords – eBook

 

Cassay Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment