Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


February 29, 2012

Review: Remembrance by Michelle Madow

Remembrance

Lizzie Davenport has been reincarnated from Regency Era, England ... but she doesn't know it yet.
Then Drew Carmichael transfers into Lizzie's high school at the beginning of the year, and she feels a connection to him, almost like she knows him. She can't stop thinking about him, but whenever she tries talking with him about the mysteries behind her feelings, he makes it clear that he wants nothing to do with her. Reaching him is even more difficult because she has a boyfriend, Jeremy, who has started to become full of himself after being elected co-captain of the varsity soccer team, and her flirtatious best friend Chelsea starts dating Drew soon after his arrival. So why can't she get him out of her mind?
Even though Lizzie knows she should let go of her fascination with Drew, fighting fate isn't going to be easy.

My first thought of Remembrance while I was about quarter to a half way through was that it reminded me of The Immortal Series by Alyson Noel and the Fallen Series by Lauren Kate. I was glad that the story took its own change of events and became its own story. Remembrance was a short and easy and wasn’t overly complex with the characters. It was the typical girl has a crush on boy, boy avoids girls type of story line. It was written well enough that I wasn’t bored with the story and I didn’t struggle to finish it. If you like contemporary stories I suggest picking this one up as it leaves you will a feel good feeling.

The Rating

3 out of 5

Where to buy:

Book Depository – paperback

Amazon – eBook

Barnes & Noble – eBook

Cassay Sig

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Cassay!

    Hmmm...this really sounds fascinating! Thanks for the review!!

    BTW, I have already received the books!!! Thank you so very much!!!! SQUEEEEEE!!!!!

    Maria @ http://anightsdreamofbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete