How was everyone’s February? This year my BF actually got me a V-Day card! I was surprised in the 5 years we have been dating I’ve only got something in the 1st year lol. I also wrapped up my classes last month and passed! Yay! But now I have a national exam to write on the 10th . Wish me Luck!
This month I didn’t receive any books but I sent Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close to Cat and Wolfsbane to Steph.
I hope you enjoy your books
Here the rules again:
COMPLETE RULES RE-CAP:
Please read carefully & follow all rules! Thank you!
- Please sign-up each month that you can participate (and by participate, we mean give as well as receive).
- Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button (code is in the right sidebar).
- Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog, etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
- If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger directly for their information.
- Once you receive a RAK, send us an our new email to [rakbybooksoulmates @ gmail . com] so that we can update the Google Doc. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU SEND EMAILS TO THIS ADDRESS!
- E-book participation is limited to files being gifted directly to a person from the e-book store. Amazon's Kindle Store is set up to allow this, as well as the Kobo store and we believe Barnes & Noble with Nook as well.
- At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K by making a "RAK Wrap-Up" post. This post should include who you SENT gifts to as well who you RECEIVED gifts from :)
OPEN TO EVERYONE including all our International brethren!
Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!
Links you will need:
- Sign up for March 2012 [HERE]
- See who else is participating [HERE]
- If you have any questions regarding RAK, please contact us via the following: rakbybooksoulmates @ gmail . com
1. When talking about RAK on Twitter, please use the hastag (#RAK). It makes it much easier to keep track of the conversations, answer questions and/or tweet back! =)
2. When submitting your wish list, please make sure that it is set to PUBLIC viewing. Some people have run into trouble with wish lists that were set to private. We want to be sure that no one is left out of getting great RAKs.
3. Some of you seem to have gotten frustrated because you can't get your links to appear active. This is a very easy fix :) Just make sure that when you enter your link, do NOT hit the Enter key. Instead, hit the TAB key which will send you to the next field on the form. Additional spaces entered after the link will leave the link inactive. However, if this does happen to you...no worries, we'll fix it for you :)
Here is my March Wish List:
Blood Bound by Rachel Vincent
Witches of East End by Melissa de la Cruz
Hourglass by Myra McEntire
Crossed by Ally Condie
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
The Kane Chronicles, Book Two: Throne Of Fire by Rick Riordan
Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Sweet Venom by Tara Lynn Childs
So Silver Bright by Lisa Mantchev (hardcover to match the others)
Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan
Dead to You by Lisa McMann
I Hope everyone gets a novel of there choice!