Happy April Fools Day!!
This month I sent:
Under the Never Sky to Sam
Silence & a pre-order of Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick to Katie
Sweet Venom from Katie
The Unbecoming of Myra Dyer from Steph
Thank you ladies and I can’t wait to read them!
COMPLETE RULES RE-CAP:
Please read carefully & follow all rules! Thank you!
- Please sign-up each month that you can participate (and by participate, we mean give as well as receive).
- Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button (code is in the right sidebar).
- Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog, etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
- If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger directly for their information.
- Once you receive a RAK, send us an our new email to [rakbybooksoulmates @ gmail . com] so that we can update the Google Doc. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU SEND EMAILS TO THIS ADDRESS!
- E-book participation is limited to files being gifted directly to a person from the e-book store. Amazon's Kindle Store is set up to allow this, as well as the Kobo store and we believe Barnes & Noble with Nook as well.
- At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K by making a "RAK Wrap-Up" post. This post should include who you SENT gifts to as well who you RECEIVED gifts from :)
OPEN TO EVERYONE including all our International brethren!
Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!
Links you will need:
1. When talking about RAK on Twitter, please use the hashtag (#RAK). It makes it much easier to keep track of the conversations, answer questions and/or tweet back! =)
2. When submitting your wish list, please make sure that it is set to PUBLIC viewing. Some people have run into trouble with wish lists that were set to private. We want to be sure that no one is left out of getting great RAKs.
3. Some of you seem to have gotten frustrated because you can't get your links to appear active. This is a very easy fix :) Just make sure that when you enter your link, do NOT hit the Enter key. Instead, hit the TAB key which will send you to the next field on the form. Additional spaces entered after the link will leave the link inactive.However, if this does happen to you...no worries, we'll fix it for you :)
April’s Wish List:
Blood Bound by Rachel Vincent
Witches of East End by Melissa de la Cruz
Hourglass by Myra McEntire
Crossed by Ally Condie
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
The Kane Chronicles, Book Two: Throne Of Fire by Rick Riordan
Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder
So Silver Bright by Lisa Mantchev (hardcover to match the others)
Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan (Hardcover)
Dead to You by Lisa McMann
Spider's Revenge by Jennifer Estep
By a Thread by Jennifer Estep
Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep
Spellbound by Rachel Hawkins (US hard cover to match)