Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


May 7, 2012

2nd Annual Break Cassay out of Tax Jail Winners!

winner
Yay! Tax Season is over and my wonderful followers broke me out of tax jail for now…..well until next April.
I’d like to send out a HUGE thank you to all the authors who donated copies of their novels for this event I greatly appreciate it.
Now onto the winners:
Winner of the signed copy of Devil. May Care. is:
Kota
Elizabeth - has until May 18 to email me
New Winner: Thersea - Has until May 23 to respond to my email/email me
Winners of the 1 of Kenya Wright’s novel are:
1st pick – Kel_P
2nd pick – Alice Priday
Winner of Evanecence is:
Alice Priday
Winners of the Midnight Series prize pack are:
Carina Olsen and Alice Priday
Winner of Feyland is:
Alice Priday
Winner of Darkride is:
Alice Priday
Winner of both Taryn Browning novels is:
Sabs
Winner of both G.L Bressdon novels is:
Alice Priday
Winners of 1 copy of Song to Wake to:
Amaleen Ison
Sabs
Alice Priday
Winner of the paperback copy of Spiritus is:
Alice Priday
Winners choice of 1 of Nathan Wrann’s novel is:
Alice Priday
Winners of The Tomb by Dave Ferraro are:
Alice Priday
Chris May
Sabs
Carina Olsen
Kel_P
and the Grand Prize winner of City of Lost Souls, All Spell Breaks Loose and a $10 gift card to Amazon is:
Throuthehaze

Congrats Winners. Those of you that have left your email in the comments I will email everyone else please email me at vampsweresandcassay @ yahoo . ca
You have until May 11 to claim your prizes.
Cassay Sig

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners!! Especially Carina Olsen and Alice Priday -- I hope you enjoy my books!

    Thanks to Cassay for letting me join in on the giveaway!! Do you have everything you need for the winners? Or do you still need the files for Simmer??

    Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kaitlyn,

      Thank you for being about of the event! I did send you an email with the winners info. I'll email you right now to make sure everything is in order.

      :)

      Delete
  2. Yay! Thank you so much Cassay :) You are awesome. <3 loved your giveaways :)

    ReplyDelete