Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


June 10, 2012

Review: Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

AnnaFrenchKissSmall
Anna was looking forward to her senior year in Atlanta, where she has a great job, a loyal best friend, and a crush on the verge of becoming more. So she's less than thrilled about being shipped off to boarding school in Paris—until she meets √Čtienne St. Clair. Smart, charming, beautiful, √Čtienne has it all . . . including a serious girlfriend.
But in the City of Light, wishes have a way of coming true. Will a year of romantic near-misses end with their long-awaited French kiss? Stephanie Perkins keeps the romantic tension crackling and the attraction high in a debut guaranteed to make toes tingle and hearts melt. Excerpt and book cover from Stephanie’s website.
I don’t normally read contemporary novels but I decided to take a chance on Anna and the French Kiss because everyone seems to love the novel and I can see why. It was fantastic it made me laugh and cry. As much as I love St. Clair I do want to smack him across the head has hard as I can. Stephanie’s writing sucks you in and everything Anna feels you feel. When she was angry or sad I was 10 times angrier or sad. If you’re a contemporary lover you need to pick up this series if you haven’t yet and if you don’t like contemporary you should reconsider it and use this novel as the foot step into that door.
The Rating:
5 out of 5
The Details:
Format: Hardcover
Dimensions: 384 Pages, 5.8 x 8.5 x 1.26 in
Published: December 7, 2010
Publisher: Penguin Young Reader Group
ISBN - 10:0525423273
ISBN - 13:9780525423270
Cassay Sig

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful review, I am so glad that you rated this one so highly. It has to be one of my favourites if not my ultimate favourite contemporary/romance. I totally agree about Perkins being able to stir emotion like crazy too!

    New to your blog!
    Steph @ Stepping Out of the Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Steph I'm glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete