Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


June 27, 2012

Review: Inheritance by Christopher Paolini

Inheritancecover
Long months of training and battle have brought victories and hope, but they have also brought heartbreaking loss. And still, the real battle lies ahead: they must confront Galbatorix. When they do, they will have to be strong enough to defeat him. And if they cannot, no one can. There will be no second chances. Excerpt and book cover from Alagaesia.com.
OH. MY. GOODNESS! This was a fantastic end to a magical series! Each page of the almost 900 pages left me wanting more. There was not a point in the book that I got bored and wanted to put the book down. I got impatient with myself for reading so darn slow and not finishing the novel in record speed. I had to stop myself from reading the end before everything else. My favorite character in the series is Angela. I was hoping to confirm my theory (and my moms) of her but it left me unsatisfied and I am left with more questions about her. Btw my theory is that she is Eragon’s mom. Each action scene was filled with intense action I was on a warrior kick while reading it pretending I was on the battlefields. Yes, I am a nerd. So :P! Yes – my BF thought I had lost my mind and was going crazy with all my make believe battlefields roars and charges. If you haven’t picked up the Eragon Series you must go to a book store now and grab yourself a copy.
The Rating:
5 out of 5
The Details:
Format: Hardcover
Dimensions: 880 Pages, 6.4 x 9.27 x 2.15 in
Published: November 8, 2011
Publisher: Random House Children's Books
ISBN - 10:0375856110
ISBN - 13:9780375856112
Cassay Sig

2 comments:

  1. I need to get to this one, but I have been listening to them on CD and they take forever for me to finish because I don't drive that much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried an audio book before. I should try it I have a 45 min drive to work every day. I spend about an 1.5 hrs driving

    ReplyDelete