Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


July 31, 2012

RAK: July Wrap Up / August Wishlist

I can’t believe it is already August!!! That means in 8 months I move into my condo! EEP! I haven’t even picked out colors yet or decided what style of furniture I want. Seriously, where does the time fly??? It really does go faster as you get older hahaha.
This month I had to cut back on the amount of books I sent out so I sent out:
Vampire Academy to Harpreet – I hope you enjoy!!!
and I received
Mirage from @Luvdaylilies  Thank you!!!
RAK_button_FINAL1

Here are the RAK rules from Book Soulmates:
COMPLETE RULES RE-CAP:
Please read carefully & follow all rules! Thank you!
  • Please sign-up each month that you can participate (and by participate, we mean give as well as receive).
  • Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button (code is in the right sidebar).
  • Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog, etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
  • If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger directly for their information.
  • Once you receive a RAK, send us an our new email to [rakbybooksoulmates @ gmail . com] so that we can update the Google Doc. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU SEND EMAILS TO THIS ADDRESS!
  • E-book participation is limited to files being gifted directly to a person from the e-book store. Amazon's Kindle Store is set up to allow this, as well as the Kobo store and we believe Barnes & Noble with Nook as well.
  • At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K by making a "RAK Wrap-Up" post. This post should include who you SENT gifts to as well who you RECEIVED gifts from :)
OPEN TO EVERYONE including all our International brethren!
Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!
Easy peezy!!


August Wishlist:
Hourglass by Myra McEntire
Timepiece by Myra McEntire
Crossed by Ally Condie (HC please)
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
So Silver Bright by Lisa Mantchev (hardcover to match the others)
Dead to You by Lisa McMann
Spider's Revenge by Jennifer Estep
Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep
The Fault in our Stars by John Green
Last Rite by Lisa Desrochers (US cover)
Before I Wake by Rachel Vincent (US/Cdn cover)
The Legacy of Tril: Soulbound by Heather Brewer
Just for Fins by Tera Lynn Childs
Fated by Alyson Noel
Wake by Amanda Hocking
Loss (Riders of the Apocalypse) by Jackie Morse Kessler
Black Heart by Holly Black
Happy August Everyone!!! Cassay Sig


No comments:

Post a Comment